Saturday, May 30, 2009

Welcome To Our Life



Ok so I thought since my wonderful and crafty sister n law can do this I thought I would give it a try! Derek and I got married January 6, 2006. We welcomed our first child Olivia Grace on September 4, 2008. She is a wonderfully silly and active little girl. She has kept us very entertained. She is such a good girl. We are expecting our second child Layla Elizabeth around September 20, 2009. No we did not plan on having our second so quickly! But we are very blessed because we know that Olivia and Layla will be very close. As of right now Olivia crawls backwards and walks while holding your hands. She is also constantly talking. When she was born she was a momma's girl. Now she is being a daddy's girl. As for Derek he has been a police officer with Kensett for almost two years now. He also works part time for Bald Knob and also auxillary for White County. He loves his job and would not be happy doing anything else. As for me I work for the White County Communications Center as a 911 dispatcher. We dispatch for numerous law enforcement agencies, fire departments, first responders and work closely with North Star and State Police. I love my job. I have done it for years. I have tried other jobs but always missed dispatching and was always unhappy. Derek and I would not trade our little family for anything. We also love are large family for all the love and support they have given us over the years! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Your first blog post was great! I've enjoyed being able to share our everyday activities and photos with family that lives far away. I think you'll love the blog world...welcome to it! Happy Blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete