Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just for fun!!!!

I just wanted to share this picture of Olivia and Derek. She is such a Daddy's girl! He can walk by her and if he does not speak to or love on her she will have her self a screaming fit. She loves her daddy so much.




















The further I get with my pregnancy it gets harder for me to get down in the floor to play with Olivia. Right now it is almost impossible. Well I can get down just not back up!!! So last night I felt bad that I could play with her in the floor so I gave her plastic bowls and wooden spoons. I don't know who enjoyed it more. Olivia or me! She wouldn't put the spoons down for anything and I loved watching her try and crawl with them!!








Ok. I have started to crochet again. I have not done this in a very long time. I am super exicted about it and can't wait to finish my first blanket. It is a very simple stitch that I am starting back with. But I got carried away with it and when I am done it will probaly fit a twin size bed! I am having fun with it though and can't wait to learn new stuff. So watch out Amber and Stephanie. Amber is my tutor now and my friend Stephanie is a cross between Betty Crocker and Martha Stewart!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment