Monday, July 6, 2009

Our 4th of July

The 4th of July is always a hard day for me because it is the day that I lost my Granny Lou. I have not celebrated the 4th since she passed. But this year I wanted it to be different because I want Olivia to enjoy the holiday. Derek and I were lucky enough to get the after noon off on the 3rd so we could go to Daddy's. It was so much fun. It was the first time the grandchildren have been toghether. With the exception of Layla. We had a wonderful time and hope that we can do it again soon. On the 4th Derek's brother Ethan and girlfriend Tayler came down and we went out to eat. We can't wait for them to come back so we can have some more fun. The picture below is Olivia and Aunt Tayler. This is my daddy and Olivia. She looks so much like him in this picture!
Sawyer and I. I love a bald man!!!! I have the cutest nephews!!!!!


This is all of the grandkids! Kristen, Sawyer, Alissa, Brayden, Kaylee, Carter, Allison, and Olivia.



Me and my Livvy Bean




Derek and Livvy.





Olivia Grace


Hopefully next year we can all do this again. It helped me get through the holiday so much easier being able to be around family and having so much fun!!! Thanks guys and we love you all!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment